English language consultation
EDIT KATONA, M.D.
- Psychiatric medical private praxis in Budapest
- Psychotherapy specialized on CBT, schema, person-centered and relaxation therapy which can help a lot on mood, anxiety and personality disorders, sleep disturbences, among others.
- Homeopathy (accredited Hungarian and European diplome)
- Also online consultation, therapy: Skype Messenger
- 10 mins from Metro 4
- Air-conditioned office in modern district of South Buda
- WiFi available
- Clients are kindly asked to check-in previously
I would like to inform the interested patients that I am not expected to be able to admit a new patient due to the long waiting list. Thank you for your understanding.
- Skype: katona.edit1 - please request the contact in a message
- Messenger: katona.edit7 - please request the contact in a message
- Phone: +361-3611-876, (Monday to Friday 8.30-9.30 am)
Consultation time in office
Monday & Friday 10.00-16.00
Tuesday & Wednesday 10.00-20.00
Other dates by special arrangement
Before or at the beginning of the first consultation I kindly ask you to fill in and hand over or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the DATA SHEET below:
Budapest XI. dstr. (South-Buda)
Fehérvári street 54-56/B, 1. floor 8., Kornélia Rezidencia (corner building)
Entrance from Prielle Kornélia street, cc. 100 m from the Fehérvári main street.
At the entrance of builiding B on a doorplate you can find the bellcode: 1008 and "bell" sign.
Trams No. 17, 41, 47, 47B, 56 to station Fővárosi Művelődési Ház/Csonka János tér; some minutes walking from the station.
From Metro 4 (station Újbuda-központ) one tram station (cc. 7 min. walking).
Parking is easier on Fehérvári str. or in lesser streets opening from Fehérvári str. on the opposite side.
1991 Diplome for Medical Doctor on Semmelweis
Medical University, Budapest
1991 - 95 Jahn Ferenc Hospital, Psychiatry, Addictology
1995 Diplome for Psychiatry
1998 Studies on clinical homeopathy, CEDH
1999 - Studies on classical homeopathy, MHOE
2000 Medical University exam on Homeopathy
2007 Hungarian (MHOE) Diplome on homeopathy
2008 European (ECH) Diplome on homeopathy
2010 Schüssler-salts courses
2012 - 13 Victorian College of Classical Homœopathy
(Australia): Homeopathic Facial Analysis
2016 - 19 Studies on psychotherapy, esp. cognitive behavioral
therapy (CBT) and schema therapy
2019 Diplome for Psychotherapy
Activities on Homeopathy
2004 - Teacher, mentor, examiner, finances at
Hungarian Homeopathic Medical Ass. (MHOE)
2008 - 16 Representative of the medical homeopathy in the
Educational Subcommittee of the European Committee for
2010 - 14 MHOE Executive Vice President
2014 - 16 MHOE President
2007 Handbook of Homeopathy (in Hungarian,
co-author), chapters of mental-emotional
2005 - original articles and translations in Simile
(professional homeopathic journal in Hungary)
2000 - Psychiatric, psychotherapeutic (from 2019) and homeopatic
praxis in Budapest